The company’s entrepreneurial history can be trace back to 1834, when Lat Miah, Anwar Hossain’s grandfather, was involved in manufacturing ivory combs and buttons and trading them wholesale to businessmen in Calcutta. Anwar Hossain’s father, Rahim Baksh, soon took over the business after the passing away of Lat Miah, and then helped the business expand. Manufacturing took place in various places of Dhaka from Rahmatganj to Hazaribagh. The products were then sold to wholesalers located on and near the then Harrison Road in Calcutta.

Design & Developed By Fatmonk Studio